People with Sensitive Skin find that washes that are too harsh will aggravate their skin, causing it to sting, burn or cause pustules. Additionally, people with extremely dry skin will be categorized as having sensitive skin.
Tips for Sensitive Skin
- Use fingertips for washing and applying medication.
- Wash twice a day with either our Mild Cleanser, or if you have a sensitivity to sulfates, use our Balancing Cleanser.
- Don’t scrub with any type of exfoliater, like a brush or sponge, to avoid redness on the skin.
- If wanting to exfoliate, best to use our Exfoliating Enzyme Mask, which will be gentle enough for all skin types.
- Apply sunscreen, sunscreen and more sunscreen! Stay out of the sun if possible. Wear a wide-brimmed hat.