People with Combination Skin often find that their T-Zone (forehead and nose) area is oily, whereas the rest of their face is either normal or dry.
Tips for Combination Skin
- For gentle exfoliation while washing, use our Cleansing Facial Sponges.
- Wash twice a day with our Balancing Cleanser.
- After exercising, make sure to wash your face.
- If you tend to get a shiny forehead a few hours after washing, move up to our Extra Strength Cleanser.
- If wanting to exfoliate, best to use our Exfoliating Enzyme Mask, which will be gentle enough for all skin types.
- Apply sunscreen, sunscreen and more sunscreen! Stay out of the sun if possible. Wear a wide-brimmed hat.